Spring Cleaning // Transition From Winter to Spring!
Published in 3.26.2021
Welcome to Spring! We have officially started a new season and that means that it’s officially my favorite time of year: Spring Cleaning! You guys loved my New Year’s mini-series so much that we thought that we would bring you another mini-series to help you transition your life into Spring!
A huge focus in Spring Cleaning is the closet transition! So, I want to talk about five easy steps to get your closet Spring-ready!
Get a Good Look at Your Closet!
Here are some of the things to look for:
- What you didn’t wear over the winter.
- What doesn’t fit anymore.
- Accessories and shoes that you don’t use anymore.
Start Spring with a Clean Slate.
- Clear out your whole closet [ Or just the bulky winter things]
Store Winter gear in clear bins in your preferred storage space like your basement, garage, or closet.
Clean, Clean, Clean!
This is what you will need:
- A microfiber cloth
- Non-toxic oil-based cleaner
- Your favorite playlist to hype you up
*Keep in mind this is for a Modular Closet system specifically! Always spot test with your cleaners and you may want to dilute it with a little water.
It’s All About Middle Ground.
Since the weather is slightly unpredictable, you should try and find the middle ground.
- Keep your cardigans and light jackets front and center.
- Rain Jackets should be easily accessible.
- Keep a few pairs of boots in case of cold snaps or excessive rain, but it’s time to pull out those sandals again!
Hopefully this will help you on your first steps in your Spring Cleaning! Be on the lookout for more Spring Tips coming your way very soon! If you have any additional questions about organization, you can reach me at email@example.com.